Team – Operating Team
BB Alternatives was founded by Sabine Fischer and Alexander Bode in 2011. Now they lead a team of five setup to support your investment decisions in private markets.
Sabine Fischer and Alexander Bode took over the entire Private Market activities
of Gothaer Insurance Group, Germany, in 2006. The Portfolio has been comprising
middle market direct investments as well as Private Equity and Private
Debt fund investments.
The team since had been in charge of a variety of tasks around that portfolio:
- setting up a strategy for the portfolio
- implementing a controlling and risk management system
- in depth due diligences for numerous international Private Market
funds and managers
- developing a tool to simulate cash flows, fees and returns
- negotiating LPAs and Side Letters for the selected fund investments
- analysing the most efficient Luxemburg structure regarding tax and
- monitoring the investments on an ongoing basis and engaging in several
- supporting the management in restructuring efforts and investment
- negotiating financing of new and existing facilities
- initiating and managing the exit of multiple direct middle market investments
through IPOs, trade sales and auctions.
We have the necessary experience, knowledge and network to create sustainable
value for our clients!